Video production for Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Kent or wherever you send us…!
Welcome to the website of 325 productions UK.
We are a small video production company based in Sussex with easy access to Brighton, London and surrounding counties.
Here you’ll find examples of our video work, information on our services, testimonials from our happy clients and how to get in touch.
Take a look at our wide ranging video portfolio…
Social media video content
‘Content is king’ and these days promoting your business or cause requires the publishing of regular video content on social media to help you stay in the minds of your target audience.
Limits are boundless for social media videos but they are usually short, snappy and full of punch to grab attention quickly.
At 325productionsUK we do our best to maximise filming days and create as much content for you as possible each time we film.
E-Learning and training videos
Whether on a simple white backdrop or green screen, talking heads piece-to-camera or detailed narrative, E-learning videos are an essential tool for training purposes and internal content.
Unfortunately we can only show a very short, muted sample of our most recent training video production as the content is confidential and we respect our client’s privacy.
If you would like to know more about our E-learning and training video productions please get in touch.
Music videos are true passion projects where experimental lighting, narrative and creativity all come into play to showcase the artists and performers in the best possible way.
Our latest video for Matt Mitchell & The Coldhearts (pictured above) was premiered on Planet Rock Radio’s website.
Whether you have a small or large budget we can produce a stunning music video to showcase your music.
Click here to view our Music video playlist.
Social media content, Charity, Business video and more…
Live + online event videos
Covid-19 has had a dramatic effect on the live event industry and we hope some balance will be restored soon.
In the meantime 325productionsUK are busy recording online events through screen capture and motion graphics as well as providing edits for video content that appears during your event.
See our Live event playlist for examples and get in touch to find out more!
Cats Protection charity videos
325productionsUK has been lucky enough to work with leading feline animal welfare charity Cats Protection since 2015.
In that time we have produced every type of video for the charity, including social media campaign videos, ‘How to’ guides, challenge event promos and a wide range of training content and internal comms content as well.
It’s a good job we love cats of course.
For a range of examples of the videos we have produced for the charity please see our Cats Protection playlist.
Business profile & explainer videos
At 325productionsUK we have had the privilege of working for a wide variety of businesses and have created a wide range of video content as a result, from business explainers, to recruitment videos to product specific promos.
Business profile videos are as essential as the website they sit on for explaining exactly what your business can offer your target audience in as short a time as possible.
See our Business profile playlist to find a range of styles, from interview based talking-head pieces, to live event filming and animations.
Why 325 productions UK?
- We draw on our collective experience of corporate video, film and television to offer a truly rounded approach to video production.
- We offer a high amount of creativity, flexibility and TLC throughout the video production process.
- Our clients say we’re; ‘friendly’, ‘fun’ and ‘professional.’,
Who we are
- 325productionsUK is headed up by Creative Producer Russell Stedman.
- The crew consists of highly skilled camera operators, editors, animators and composers.
- We’re a collective with a passion for creating effective video content.
How it works
- We listen to what you want and then dig deeper into your motivation for video and what the most effective and efficient way forward is.
- We offer creative ideas in line with up-to-date video marketing trends to ensure your video has the best chance of exposure.
- You’ll receive a full project outline and price breakdown before you commit anything.