Privacy notice for 325productionsUK
The purpose of this notice is to inform you about how and why your personal data is used so that we are as transparent as possible, and to ensure that you are aware of your rights under data protection legislation. This is not an agreement document; it is simply for your information.
Data controller details
We are 325productionsUK and we are registered on the data protection fee payer’s register under number ZB101928. Our contact number is 07519693701 and email is email@example.com.
We keep the minimum amount of information we can about you to provide our services and meet our legal obligations. Your data is deleted when we no longer need it for the purpose we collected it for, or have an obligation or legitimate interest to keep it.
We do not pass your information to third parties, except in exceptional circumstances (outlined below) and have policies, procedures and technical measures in place to keep your data secure.
What data do we process?
If you are a client, we will hold the following information about you:
- Your name and contact information
- Information about your business activities
- Information and documentation about your matters or inquiries, including communications with you
- Invoicing and payment information
As a potential client, we will hold the following:
- Your name, and contact information
Explaining the lawful basis
References in this notice to the basis of processing (e.g. “(Basis – Article. 6.1.f)”) are a reference to the article of the UK General Data Protection Regulation which provides us the lawful basis to process the specific data in question. This will usually be an Article 6 lawful basis. We do not process special category personal data.
Engaging you in and continuing our commercial relationship
We use the information we hold about you to engage in a commercial relationship and maintain that relationship over time. We will add your personal data to our email address book and contact list. We also use your information to send contracts, invoice you and keep track of payments that you make, as well as to keep in contact throughout our relationship. The lawful basis for this is Article. 6.1.b – performance of a contract: this is necessary to deliver the service to you.
If we want to use your image and / or voice for our commercial purposes, we will ask for your consent on a release form. The lawful basis for this is Article 6.1.a – consent.
Where we use personal data on behalf of our clients (acting as a data processor), we depend on our client providing us the lawful basis for that processing.
We will retain your personal data for the period you actively engage with us. We will subsequently retain all or some of your personal data where we have a legal obligation to, for example for HMRC reporting purposes. Email correspondence will be retained for 5 years before deletion. If you are a prospective client, we will retain your data for 2 years from last meaningful contact.
We may share your personal data with our approved associates (data processors) to supply the services you have requested. The basis for doing this is Article 6.1.f – Legitimate interest, as we have a legitimate business interest to provide the best and timely services to you.
Otherwise, we will not transfer your personal data to any other third party without your permission, except in the following circumstances:
- If you do not pay your invoices, we may choose to engage a third party to recover any money you owe us. The lawful basis for this is Article 6.1.f – we have a legitimate interest to pursue money owed to us.
- It is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose your information in response to a court order or other binding mandate. The lawful basis is Article 6.1.c – ‘Legal Obligation’.
- We do use an external accountancy service and they have limited visibility of your personal business data for the administration of company financial affairs. The lawful basis for this is Article 6.1.f – we have a legitimate interest to allow our Accountant to have limited access to our client personal data to manage our accounts.
We only engage with data processors which can provide us reassurances of their ability to keep your data safe and secure. We ensure that they have the right technical and organisational measures in place and that our agreement is covered by the appropriate contractual arrangements as required by the Article 28 UK GDPR.
We do not transfer or process data, that we act as data controller for, outside of the UK.
The UK GDPR requires us to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect data. We use Transport Layer Security (TLS, also known as SSL) to encrypt any data you supply to us through our website. Additional technical measures include appropriate access controls to the systems used by us and security applied to our website.
The UK GDPR provides you several rights and the ones most relevant to you are:
- The right to get access to your personal data and information about our processing of it.
- In certain circumstances you have the right to restrict our processing of your data and compel us to erase parts we do not use for legal purposes.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify any inaccurate information we may inadvertently hold about you.
If you want to exercise any of these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority — the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
in one place
In addition to handling entire video projects we can be hired at any stage of the process - from initial consultancy, to in-house video production training or for editing previously filmed footage.
Don't take our word for it. Click on the video below to hear what our clients say about us, or visit out testimonial page...
At 325productionsUK we offer photography and editing services, as well as advice on marketing in collaboration with local, trusted social media and digital marketing companies.